Friday, July 3, 2015

Hello!!

I want to start off by saying HELLO !!!

This is my first attempt at writing a blog so please be kind. :) I am by no means a writer, a journalist, or a seasoned blogger. This will be a learning process for me and I hope all of you will kindly critique my efforts.

My name is Shani. I am a Navy wife, mother, and now business owner. As a mother I grew into sewing as a necessity for my children. When I had my first daughter I realized that she grew out of her clothes way too quick.  This is common but what was uncommon was that she grew out of clothes length-wise but not width-wise. She was a lean and long baby; and continues the trend as a toddler. I was fed up with the need to lengthen ready to wear, store-bought clothing, so I turned to a skill I did not know I would be successful in. I now find that I have a hunger to sew. Sewing is my life-line.
I always saw myself as an artist so I extended my artistic eye into sewing. I love to mix and match fabrics to create unique designs. I use quality fabrics and materials to ensure stable outfits, outfits that will last on our little ones and in constant trips to the washer.

I would love to share my passion for handmade custom children's clothing with you. 

This blog will be used to share my adventures as a mother, a wife, and as a business owner. My aspirations are to connect to people out there who have similar interests, those who can sew, those who want to learn to sew and those you just like to see all the pretty designs we create. I will be posting photos of my designs and hopefully you will all share the pieces you create. This blog is meant to share my inspiration with the idea that I can inspire others. Sometime it is difficult to figure out how to pair fabric colors and designs. As an artist I can help with that dilemma. It is also difficult and confusing to understand all the fabric options we have to choose from, but I will be here to help.

Keep and eye out for upcoming posts dedicated to fabric types and techniques for matching the proper colors and designs. 

Beaus and Beauties will have a website up soon with options to order fabric or completed custom children's outfits. I hope you will all join me as my company grows. I look forward to getting to know some new friends and hope to be successful in inspiring others to sew.

Please follow Beaus and Beauties on Pinterest and Facebook. Feel free to email me with any inquires.  



10 comments:

  1. I wish to the best Shani in this project. Your outfits are awesome!
    Thank you,
    Madelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Content here some tips regarding HP Printer, We support all types of HP printer troubleshooting and service.Just enter the model number of your printer in www.123.hp.com to identify the software and drivers your printer requires.Download and install it in your mac and 'Run' the file

    ReplyDelete
  4. Writing is always my passion & has written creative articles that help HP Printer users to execute 123.hp.com/setup, software download, troubleshooting and much more. Start writing if you are interested and convey your ideas through writing. Contact me @ +1-844-876-5110 if you would like to know more about my profile

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a technical writer based in Tampa, USA and I have been writing blogs on many technical products that have impressed me so far. When it comes to streaming, I have explored a lot of devices. But I have never come across a product like Roku. It is fabulous and more dynamic in design. The shape resembles a Pendrive yet it could bring you loads of Entertainment. The features of the Roku player are pretty decent and especially the enhanced voice search is what impressed me the most. The search provides me almost every movie that I like
    My blog:
    Roku.com/link
    Roku.com/link create account
    Roku.com/link activate account
    Roku.com/link account
    Roku.com/link activate
    Roku.com/link activation
    Roku.com/link enter code
    Roku.com/link setup
    Roku.com/link code
    activate Roku.com/link
    www.Roku.com/link
    Roku com link
    Roku com link create account
    Roku com link activate account
    Roku com link code
    Roku com link enter code
    Roku com link activate code
    Roku com link account
    Roku com link activate
    Roku com link activation
    Roku com link setup
    activate Roku com link
    activate Roku com link code

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s actually a great and helpful piece of information. I’m pleased that you just shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing. Know about Garmin Express.

    ReplyDelete
  7. order tramadol online without prescription Buy tramadol online directed by doctors, this medicine is used for moderate to severe pain.

    silver singles silver singles login uses an algorithm that matches you with people based on your personality, location, age, and desired relationship outcomes.

    ReplyDelete